Skip to content
- To make the paint palette, draw a kidney-bean shape on cardboard, about 16″ in length and cut out. Cut out a small circle near the end.
- Paint splotches of paint along the palette.
- If your apron isn’t already messily beautiful, then add some dashes of bright paint to match your palette.
- Optional: Cut a mustache a goatee shape from black felt and use glue-dots to attach to mask (this way you can have a clean-shaven mask when finished).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.