- One purple babysuit
- One blue bottom
- Gray felt (3 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- White felt (1 sheet 9 x 12 inches)
- Black felt (1 sheet 9 x 12 inches)
- Soft colorful headband
- Pair of socks
- Stuffing (polyfil, felt scraps, tissue, or newspaper)
- Hot glue gun and sticks
This easy DIY Aerobic Instructor costume is hardly a workout! (But everyone will be wowed by the result!) Our soft Primary essentials will keep them warmed up and ready and crawl, sit, and walk their way all through Halloween night!
For the boombox:
- Cut out two identical rectangles from gray felt. Hot glue the edges of the rectangle pieces together, leaving an opening at top center.
- Allow to dry, then stuff with cotton balls, tissue or an old newspaper hanging around.
- Cut a boombox handle out of the same gray felt and tuck into the opening, then use hot glue to seal it in place.
- Cut two circles from black felt and two rectangles from white felt and a strip of light gray felt. Hot glue to the front of the boombox to create speakers and dial.
For the headband:
- Any soft headband will work here. Fun colors and patterns are the best!
For the leg warmers:
- Cut the feet off of old socks for instant baby leg warmers.