Ada Twist, Scientist
- One white baby top
- One red baby dress
- White socks
- 1 sheet of teal felt
- 1 sheet of red felt
- 1 sheet of white peel and stick felt
- For the dress: For the dress, cut white circles from white peel and stick felt and attach to our perfect babysuit dress.
- For the scientist jacket: For the scientist jacket, cut lapels and arm cuffs from teal felt. Cut trim and button circles from red felt. Cut three pockets from white peel and stick felt. Attach red trim and teal lapels along the cardigan sweater with hem tape. Roll sleeves of the sweater and attach arm cuffs with hem tape. Attach pockets.
- Add details to jacket: Using fabric markers on white peel and stick felt, draw a beaker and a pocket with test tube and pencil. Cut around the drawings and stick these to the sweater.
- Add socks: Add crew socks in white to complete the look.