- One green kids top
- One green kids bottom
- One yellow kids top
- One blue kids bottom
- One Primary face mask in mint
- Yellow felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Black felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Green felt ( (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- White felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Light pink felt (1 sheet 9x12 inches)
- Double sided fabric tape
- Hot glue gun and sticks
Do you ever feel like you've created a monster (like when your kiddo gets up early to eat all the leftover cake)? We've got a monstrously fun costume for you to create this Halloween with the Primary DIY Zombie costume using our Primary essentials and Primary face mask. We're happy to say that this zombie is only hungry for candycorn.
For the mouth:
- Cut a blobby mouth from black felt.
- Cut and glue white felt teeth and a long pink tongue to the mouthpiece.
- Attach to the front of the face mask with double sided fabric tape.
For the ragged clothes edges:
- Cut wide strips of yellow felt and cut one long edge into pointed, ragged edges.
- Attach these pieces to the bottom edge of the tee and along the short sleeves with double sided fabric tape.
- Repeat using black felt to make ragged edges for the shorts.
For the clothing patches:
- Cut green blobby patches from felt and attach to the tee and shorts with double sided fabric tape.