Skip to content
- One blue kids dress
- One gray kids top
- Red felt (½ yard)
- Silver glitter paper (3 sheets 9”x12”)
- Red ribbon (2” wide)
- Large hair clip
- Alligator hair clips (2)
- Double sided fabric tape
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Safety pins
For the bow:
- Make two large bows from red ribbon.
- Hot glue them together onto a large hair clip
For the wings:
- Cut two wings from silver glitter paper and hot glue one each to an alligator clip.
- Clip the wings on the sides of the head.
For the cape:
- Cut a square of red felt.
- Attach to the shoulders of the dress with safety pins or double sided fabric tape.
For the chest piece:
- Cut the chest designs from silver glitter paper like in the photo and attach to the front of the dress with double sided fabric tape.
- Hot glue silver glitter circles at the top of the shoulder pieces
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.