Skip to content
- One blue kids top
- One gray kids bottom
- Yellow crew socks
- Shin guards or Cardboard panels for under socks
- Blue, White, Yellow, and Red Stick-on Vinyl
- Soccer ball
- For the A.F.C Richmond Logo: Print out logo found here on sticky vinyl paper or on regular paper to stick on blue top on left chest and on right side of gray bottoms.
- Wear shin guards under yellow socks (if you don’t have shin guards, you can use two rectangles of cardboard cut to about the same width and about 3/4s of the length as your kiddo’s shins).
- Throw on a headband and grab your soccer ball!
- Pair the black top and pants
- Put on the tie and black jacket
- create a beard using face paint or black make-up pencil
- Pair the puffer jacket, red kids dress and boots
- Throw the hair into a high messy ponytail and put on some hoops
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.