Got a mini fashionista, diva, or general fancy-pants on your hands? Then we've got the perfect costume for them this Halloween. Your kiddo can dress up like another kiddo who loves to dress up with our Primary DIY Fancy Nancy costume! You'll be "practically an expert" at crafting costumes by the end of this episode. An outfit that's fancy, unique, AND comfortable?! It's not too good to be true– your little one can have it all with our Primary essentials. Oooh la la!
For the ribbon belt:
- Measure around your child’s waist allowing for ~ ¾” - 1” overlap.
- Cut ribbon and use a safety pin or velcro to secure the ends of the ribbon together, making sure not to twist.
- Using more of the same ribbon, tie a bow (may want to tie and adjust sizing before cutting) and cut.
- Using a hot glue gun, attach the bow to the ribbon belt and allow to dry.
For the hair styling:
- Put in a ponytail or style as desired.
- Use any variety of barrettes and hair clips and bows that you like or repurpose what you already have on hand. Arrange as desired.
- For a DIY baby Fancy Nancy, use our baby dress in pink with our baby top in yellow layered overtop. Add our baby bottom in double rainbow ivory and you're ready to go!
- Want to add a DIY Crown for an extra fancy look? Check out our DIY Princess for an easy no-sew tutorial!
- Do you have a little one who can't seem to get enough of pinks, purples, rainbows, and sparkles? Check out our DIY Ballerina, DIY Fairy (balloon), DIY Fairy (Kiwico), DIY Fancy Nancy, DIY Pink Princess, DIY Princess, DIY Rainbow, DIY Simple Rainbow Unicorn, and DIY Unicorn costumes!