What happened to the cauliflower when it got jealous? ...It turned into broccoli. Likewise, the neighbors will be green with envy this Halloween when your kiddo transforms into everyone's favorite vegetable, using our Primary DIY Broccoli costume! Nourish your DIY desires with our easy step-by-step instructions, using our Primary essentials. Just add a bowl of ranch, and you've got the most appetizing cruciferous costume in the whole fridge. I mean, in the whole neighborhood.
For the hat & wristbands:
- Take a piece of yarn that's about 12" and set it to the side. This is going to hold your broccoli pom poms together!
- Take the two different colors of yarn and wrap them about 100 times around your 2 fingers. Cut the yarn and take the yarn off of your fingers.
- Use the piece of yarn you cut first to tie a knot around the center of the yarn. Make sure it’s tight!
- Cut the rounded edges of the yarn so that you create a pom pom. Cut off any excess yarn you won’t need.
- Repeat this process until you have enough pom poms to cover as much of your hat as you’d like and to go around the wristbands.
- Use the hot glue to secure the pom poms to the hat and wristbands. This does cause the hat to fit a little more snug, which is why a larger hat is recommended if possible.
For the final touches:
- Put on the hat, the wristbands, our cozy top and bottoms, and there you have it! Broccoli!