At Primary, we take Halloween *very* seriously — to us, there’s nothing spookier than not having a costume ready once October hits. We also recognize that there’s no need to break your back (or the bank) to make your child’s wildest costume dreams come alive. Here’s how to make a no-sew superhero emblem, inspired by our favorite crime-fighting legends.
1. Gather your materials! Start with scissors, a marker, a piece of felt, fabric tape, and an emblem printout.
2. Lay a piece of felt over the emblem printout and trace with a marker.
3. Snip snip! Cut out the traced emblem.
4. Adhere the emblem onto a top of your choice, using double-sided fabric tape.
Shop by color to see all red tees!
5. Defend the world against any potential candy thieves!
Watch the full tutorial, or take a peek at more Halloween superhero costume ideas. Happy crafting!
P.S. Shop super soft, super DIY-able kids basics in a rainbow of colors that work double duty — wear out to a night of trick-or-treating and then straight to bed.
P.P.S. For more no-sew costume accessory tutorials, check out our five favorite hacks here!