In honor of Father's Day, we recently asked our followers on Facebook and Instagram to share their best dad jokes as part of a giveaway. Teddy, Primary's own resident dad-joker, picked 3 winners below:
With so many other entries, here are 20 more of our favorite jokes you shared with us:
- Kid: I’m hungry. Husband: Hi Hungry I’m Dad. - Raven V.
- Sorry, but due to COVID-19 they’re all inside jokes (so you won’t get it). - Sarah R.
- What kind of sound does a donkey's car horn make? Hee-HONK. - Emalie O.
- Don’t buy anything with Velcro! It’s a total rip-off. - Kayla M.
- What’s blue and not very heavy? Light blue! - Erin R.
- I gave away all my dead batteries today, free of charge! - Shannon D.
- I just ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon.... I’ll let you know. - Jamie M.
- Why do bees 🐝 have sticky hair?... because they use a honeycomb - Kristine D.
- What kind of shorts do clouds wear? Thunderwear. - Mary F.
- Why do melons have weddings? Because they cantaloupe. - Laura B.
Thanks to all who participated and we hope you had some chuckles (or groans)!
Any others you would add? Share with us on in the thread on Facebook and Instagram!