Winnie the Pooh
Optional accessory: a pot of honey.
- One red baby top
- One yellow baby outfit
- Yellow baby hat
- Yellow felt (4 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- Light brown felt (4 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- White felt (2 sheets 9x12 inches each)
- Halloween basket
- Tape (masking or clear)
- Safety pins
- Hot glue gun and sticks
For the ears:
- Use a yellow hat as the base for the ears. Cut four matching “D” shaped pieces of yellow felt.
- Glue and stuff 2 pieces of felt together for each ear and safety pin to the top sides of the hat.
For the hunny pot:
- Cover a round halloween basket with strips of light brown felt and glue, starting at the top edge and curving together at the bottom center.
- For the honey drips, scallop a length of yellow felt and glue all around the top edge of the basket.
- Cut a long skinny rectangle to fit over the handle, and glue over it. For the lettering on the honeypot, print out large and in all caps the word "HUNNY" from a printer.
- Tape down the printout onto a stable surface. Place a sheet of white felt on top of the printout and tape it in place.
- Trace the letters onto felt with fabric chalk or a permanent marker. Cut out the letters and hot glue them to the front of the honey pot. You can flip one of the "N"s to be backwards, just like Winnie's the Pooh's honey pot!