Skip to content
It's a jungle out there.
- One orange kids outfit
- Black felt
- Orange felt
- White felt
- Pipe cleaners
- Safety pins
- Double sided fabric tape
- Create the ears:
- Cut and glue two felt ears from orange and white felt.
- Cut a vertical slit ⅓ way up from the bottom and pull the ends over each other and glue together to give the ear some shape.
- Glue a safety pin to the back of each ear to pin them to a hoodie, or attach to headband.
- Make the stripes: Cut stripes from black felt and attach them to the clothing with double sided fabric tape.
- Create the tail:
- Cut a tail from orange and black felt.
- Twist 3 pipe cleaners together and glue it sandwiched between the tail pieces to make the tail bendable.
- Glue black felt stripes to the tail to safety pin it to the back of the pants.
- Create the belly:
- Cut an oval for the belly from white felt.
- Fringe cut strips of white felt and glue them to the oval belly.
- Attach the belly to the hoodie with double sided fabric tape.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.