- One blue kids outfit
- Red felt (1 yard of felt and 1 sheet 9 x 12 inches)
- Yellow felt (1 sheet 9 x 12 inches)
- Printed superman emblem from internet (for tracing)
- Red electrical tape
- Safety pins
- Double sided fabric tape
- Hot glue gun and sticks
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Primary DIY Superman! Take your costume game up up and away with just a few simple DIY steps and comfy reuseable Primary esentials! On Halloween night, your kid will have so much fun flying around and protecting the world from evil, they won't even realize they're already dressed for bed!
For the cape:
- Cut a large rectangle from red felt and safety pin to the back collar of the top.
For the emblem:
- Find the Superman logo from the internet. Cut and trace the emblem onto to red felt, and Cut a matching yellow diamond shaped backing for the S. Hot glue together and attach to the front of the top with fabric tape.
For the belt
- Use red electrical tape to make the diamond shape for the center of the belt. Use the same tape around the bottoms waist to make the rest of the belt.