Slinky Dog (Toy Story)
- One brown kids outfit
- Light brown and dark brown construction paper
- Metal coil (we used a package of metal duct)
- Ears: we used pigtails! But if you want to make dog ears grab a headband & brown felt
- Eye liner pencil or black face paint
- Brown sticky felt sheet
For the ears:
- Add ears by making 2 high pigtails like we did.
- OR you can cut out 2 dog ears from brown felt and glue them to a headband.
For the face:
- Use the eyeliner pencil or face paint to paint a dog nose on the child's face.
- Optional: use red face paint to make a tongue hanging out too.
For the slinky:
- We used a duct (found at hardware store) and pulled off the excess so just the slinky/wire part was left.
- We attached the slinky using the brown sticky felt sheet.
For the body:
- Cut out a tail from the light brown paper and 2 dog paws from the dark brown paper and glue them to the wire. Now Slinky has his hind legs!
- Attach the "slinky" to the pajamas by poking the wire through the pajama shirt. Cut a small piece from the brown sticky felt sheet and place it over the metal on the inside of the shirt so it doesn't poke your child. Then use the rest of the sticky brown felt to secure the "slinky" to the shirt and stick is right across their back.