Skip to content
- One red kids hoodie
- One red kids bottom
- Hot glue gun hot glue
- Cardboard box (size based on child's height)
- 3 rolls of white duct tape
- 3 rolls of red duct tape
- 50 sheets of yellow tissue paper
- 1 roll of clear packing tape
- Cut off inner flaps of box. Tape outer box flaps closed.
- Cover the box with white tape from top to bottom, and repeat twice if you want the box to be fully opaque. If you have a white box you can skip this step.
For red stripes:
- Determine the front of your box.
- Use your red tape for the stripes.
- Start the first red stripe on the end of each side of the box. Now evenly distribute the reminder stripes in the middle of the box (do this on all four sides).
For arm holes and head:
- Cut out the bottom of the box (large enough to walk).
- Cut out a small hole on top of the box; just enough for the head.
- Shoulders and arms remain inside of the box.
- Cut out armholes on the left and right side of the box (start small).
- For armholes, measure from your child’s shoulder to elbow.
- Start at the top edge of the box, measure down to mark for armholes.
For popcorn and logo:
- Use your yellow tissue paper to create the popcorn.
- Lightly crumple different sizes of yellow tissue paper.
- Lightly crumple yellow tissue paper and hot glue it to the top of the box and add a little to the front and sides of the box to make it look natural.
- Print popcorn logo and tape it in the middle of the box.
For popcorn hood:
- Lightly crumple additional yellow tissue paper to make popcorn, then tape it to the hood of their sweatshirt.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.