Skip to content
- One pink kids outfit
- One set of pink mittens
- One baby blanket
- Pink felt
- Pipe cleaner
- Hot glue gun
- Egg carton
- Pink paint
- Pink marker
For the snout
- Cut a segment from the egg carton and paint it light pink. Let dry.
- Draw two darker pink ovals on the front of the snout.
- Hot glue a thin elastic cord on either side of the snout.
For the ears
- Download and print the pig ear template. Cut it out, trace it onto felt twice, and cut.
- Fold the bottom corners to the center and hot glue. Flip it over, apply a line of hot glue along the bottom, and fold to secure.
- Cut a piece of felt the length of a pipe cleaner, about 1” wide. Glue the pipe cleaner just off center.
- Fold the strip in half and hot glue closed. Cut the end to a point.
- Twirl into a spiral and use a safety pin or hem tape to attach to the back of hoodie.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.