Skip to content
- One black kids hoodie
- One black kids bottom
- White poster board (size based on child's height)
- Black rope or heavy twill trim, 1ft
- Black poster letter stickers
- Red duct tape
- White duct tape
- Use red duct tape for the border
- Fold red duct tape in half
- Use folded red duct tape to create a rectangle at the top and bottom for the numbers
- Use folded red duct tape to create a large rectangle for the words "admit one"
- Use poster stickers to fill in numbers, cinema, and "admit one"
- Finally, use duct tape to attach twill trim to the back of the board.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.