- One black kids outfit
- Light gray felt (2 sheets 9x12 inches each)
- Black felt (2 sheets 9x12 inches each)
- Black baseball cap
- Black gloves
- Black marker
- Double sided fabric tape
Help your kiddo to shine with their star power and embody their inner pop icon with our Primary DIY Janet Jackson costume. With our easy DIY instructions using our Primary essentials, this costume is truly "Made For Now" and also made-for-later, because your kiddo can reuse this comfy clothing after Halloween!
For the hat:
- Cut a rectangle from gray felt and cut out a small square at the top right and bottom left hand corners.
- Use a black marker to draw the 1814 design onto the felt and attach to the black cap with double sided fabric tape.
For the top:
- Repeat instructions for the hat piece for the 1814 chest piece.
- Cut a thin strip of gray felt and glue in a wide U shape at the bottom edge of the 1814 piece.
- Cut four small rounded rectangles and one larger rectangle from gray felt. Attach to the shirt with double sided fabric tape.
For the belt:
- Cut the black felt into long strips and glue them together to make one long length for the belt.
- Cut a gray felt rectangle and attach to the center of the belt. Attach round the waist with double sided fabric tape.