- One yellow baby outfit
- Red clip-on bow
- Yellow faux fur
- Black felt (1 Sheet 9x12)
- Yellow felt (2 Sheets 9x12)
- 2 cotton balls or small amount of stuffing
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Heavy double sided tape
- 2 large / medium safety pins
This Halloween, forget mummies – we're all about gummies! Our Primary DIY Haribo Gold Bear costume is the perfect look for any budding Haribo fan – a classic candy, for an instant classic costume using our Primary essentials. This gummy bear is just too sweet!
For the ears:
- Cut two identical ears out of the yellow felt. Add in stuffing or cotton ball to each ear and hot glue together.
- Cut out two identical shapes matching the ears, but smaller using the yellow faux fur and hot glue on top.
- Attach to the hood using a large or medium safety pin to the inside of the hood of the baby hoodie so you can’t see the pin.
For the paws:
- Cut out two identical paws. Attach to the arms of the baby hoodie using heavy double sided fabric tape.
For the belly:
- Cut one large oval shape that will cover most of the belly out of the yellow faux fur.
- Clip bow to yellow faux fur.
- Attach to the baby hoodie with heavy double sided fabric tape.