- One purple baby outfit
- White felt (3 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- Magenta felt (2 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- Plate or bowl to trace circle
- Black marker
- Double sided fabric tape
This year, we've got a stash of candy AND candy costumes. Indulge your sweet tooth with this adorable Primary DIY Good & Plenty costume using our Primary essentials. With this very Good costume, you'll get Plenty of compliments!
For the logo:
- Cut a circle of white felt. Use a bowl or plate to trace a circle shape.
- Use a black marker to write Good Plenty on the circle.
- Attach the white circle to the chest of the baby romper with double sided fabric tape.
For the candy:
- Cut magenta and white rectangles and round the corners.
- Cut some of the candy pieces in half and attach around the logo, and attach the rest of the pieces to the baby romper with double sided fabric tape.