For the Dragon:
- One blue kids top
- Two blue kids bottoms
- Colorful sponges (we used 13 total for our costume)
- Polyfil stuffing
- Toilet paper tube
- Red and yellow paper
For the Taco:
- One red kids outfit
- Cardboard (2 x 4 foot sheet)
- Yellow paint
- Green, red, orange and brown paper or felt for taco fillings (4 sheets of each color 9 x 12 inches each)
- Red paper (1 sheet 12 x 18 inches)
- Printed “totally mild salsa” label
- Hot glue gun
- Hole punch
- Safety pins
- Clear tape
“Hey, Kid!" You love Halloween, but you hate scratchy store bought costumes. And oh boy… without Primary, that could mean some red hot trouble! If you’re looking for buckets and buckets of cute, easy, and comfy DIY costumes made with quality Primary essentials, look no further than our DIY Dragons Love Tacos costume - and get ready to party!
For the full how-to instructions:
- Cut and attach the sponges while they're moist - they're much easier to work with. Also they look better as spikes when they're moist, so give them a spritz before wearing the costume out!
- Want to create a DIY baby Dragon who loves tacos? Use our baby top and baby bottom in blue!
- Have another little one that wants in on the fun? Create a DIY baby Salsa with our baby footie in red, and for a DIY kid Salsa use our kids top and kids bottom in red!