Dash (from The Incredibles)
- One red kids top
- One red kids bottom
- Incredibles iron-on patch
- Solid black rain boots
- Black Gloves
- Black Mask / glasses
- Incredibles underwear
We know your little one is incredible – but WHICH Incredible are they? If you've got a speedy kiddo with a knack for racing around the house and running across water (just joking, they should definitely not try to do that) – we've got just the costume for them this Halloween. Super-suit up with our easy and iconic Primary DIY Dash costume, using our Primary essentials. Supervillains, and store-bought costumes, have nothing on this classic dashing look!
For the outfit:
- Iron patch onto center of t-shirt.
- Optional: If you're making a DIY mask, use this incredibles mask template to trace onto black felt and cut.
- Optional: If you're making a DIY emblem, print out this Incredibles emblem template and use black felt, yellow felt, and orange felt.
- For an alternate look, check out our other DIY Incredibles costume!
- Have other little ones that want to be "Incredible" too? Check out our DIY Incredibles Family, DIY Incredibles Group, DIY Frozone, and DIY Edna Mode costumes!