Adorable Kids DIY Coca Cola Can Costume | Primary.com | Primary.com
Skip to content
- One red kids top
- One red kids bottom
- Sewing pins
- Coca Cola logo
- Hot glue & glue gun
- White cardboard mailing tube
- Aluminum foil
- Cutting machine or X-acto knife
- Laundry basket or lightweight trash can (size based on child)
- Red felt, 2 yards (measurements based on the size of your basket)
- Cut out a hole at the bottom of the laundry basket for the head.
- Cut out arm holes on each side of the basket.
- Cut out a square of felt to cover the laundry basket hole for the head.
- Cover the rough edges at the bottom of the basket with felt.
- Cover the entire basket with felt (find felt LONG enough to cover the length of your basket).
- Pin felt tightly around the basket and hot glue the felt to basket (not too hot, you do not want to melt your basket!)
- Tuck felt under the basket and glue to create a clean edge.
For the foil top & logo:
- Cover the top with foil.
- Tuck in foil at the top of the basket. Tuck the top felt in to create a clean edge smooth felt out.
- Cut out your logo with scissors or a Cricut cutting machine.
- Iron on your logo to the red felt (make sure it is centered).
- Cut a small slit for armholes (the smaller the better).
For the straw:
- Use your red duck tape to cover your cardboard mailing tube. Carefully wrap it diagonally.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.