Sometimes all your little one wants to do is sing, dance, and hug, but tonight let them shine with their true colors in our Primary DIY Branch costume from Trolls! They'll be cozy and ready for the trick-or-treating adventure of a lifetime in our Primary essentials, you can reuse these year-round. This Halloween, blue hair is in!
For the hair:
- Use a headband and long (24") strips of dark blue tulle for the hair. Fold the tulle strip in half and loop around the headband. Repeat until headband is covered.
- Bunch the tulle at the top & tie it together with a smaller piece of tulle.
- Cut light blue easy DIY No-Sew Ears from felt and hot glue to the sides of the headband.
For the vest:
- Cut long rectangle from felt that is a little longer than the circumference of the wearer's body. Cut two arm holes close to either side of the rectangle, or if your little one is big enough, use our kids puffer vest in green for a warmer look.
- Cut felt leaves and glue or fabric tape to the vest.
For the shorts:
- Cut felt squares and attach to your khaki shorts with fabric tape.