- One yellow kids top
- One yellow kids bottom
- Yellow felt (4 sheets 9 x 12 inches each)
- Brown felt (1 sheet 9 x 12 inches)
- White poster board or white paper to cover a large party hat
- Hot glue gun and sticks
Don’t let this Halloween slip through your fingers! Peel back your sleeves and get ready for some easy DIY costuming! Our Primary essentials are so soft and comfortable, your little one can go bananas trick or treating!
For the banana hat:
- Cut and roll white poster board into a cone shape and cut the tip off so it's flat at the top.
- Make the white part under the banana peels with white poster board. Glue the yellow felt banana peels to the hat, leaving one "peeling" at the top. Glue a small cylinder of brown felt at the top of the banana hat.
- You can also use a giant party hat like in our DIY Pencil costume, but cover it with white paper for a base.