- One white baby top
- One white baby bottom
- White headband
- White tutu
- Ballet slippers
- Pink ribbon
This easy Primary DIY Ballerina costume requires the barre minimum. Our soft Primary essentials will keep them warm and pirouetting happily all night long. Let your little dancer take center stage this Halloween with a costume that's certainly on-point!
For the pointe shoes:
- Purchase pale pink satin ribbon from your local craft store.
- Cut ribbon long enough to go up to your child's calf.
- Use a hot glue gun or strong hold craft glue to secure ribbon to the inside of the ballet slippers.
- Fold ribbon in half and glue at the half way point of the ribbon. The ribbon should be glued to the back portion of the shoe that touches the ankle.
- Once glue has dried, tie the ribbon around child's ankle in a criss cross pattern and then tie a bow.
- Make sure the tights are under the babysuit for the full effect!
- For a DIY kid Ballerina, check our our DIY Ballet Dancer costume!
- Have other little ones that want to be athletes too? Check out our DIY Runners, DIY Tennis Players, DIY US Women's Soccer Team, DIY Evel Knievel, DIY Aerobic Instructor, DIY Baseball Player, and DIY Race Car Driver costumes!
- Do you have a little one who can't seem to get enough of pinks, purples, rainbows, and sparkles? Check out our DIY Fairy (balloon), DIY Fairy (Kiwico), DIY Fancy Nancy, DIY Pink Princess, DIY Princess, DIY Rainbow, DIY Simple Rainbow Unicorn, and DIY Unicorn costumes!