Daenerys (from Game of Thrones)
- One blue baby dress
- One gray baby bottom
- Royal blue felt (1 yard)
- Double sided fabric tape or safety pins
They call her the Mother of Dragons – likewise, they'll call you the Mother (or Father!) of Costumes this year when you unveil our Primary DIY Baby Daenerys costume. With our easy step-by-step instructions using our Primary essentials, you can help your little one to embody the strength and confidence of this iconic queen of never-ending plot twists. Khaleesi is born again– Happy Hallo-Westeros!
For the cape:
- Cut a large rectangle from blue felt that is wide enough to wrap around the child and the height of the child from head to ankle. Fold the felt in half lengthwise and glue to the top edge together to make the hood.
- Drape the cape around the shoulders and attach together at the collar with a safety pin.
- For a DIY kid Daenerys use our kids dress in blue and our kids bottoms in gray!
- Want to go all-out Game of Thrones this Halloween? Check out our DIY baby Dragon, and DIY kid Dragon!