Image: Rhianna W.
- One green baby outfit
- Lime green felt
- Brown felt
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Double sided fabric tape
What's green, mushy, and provides essential fatty acids? The Primary DIY Avocado costume! Holy guacamole – this costume made with our soft Primary essentials just might be more simple and affordable than an order of avocado toast. (And unlike so many avocados, your kiddo won't be spoiled rotten by the time they get home)!
- Cut a sheet of green felt: Cut a 9"x12" sheet of lime green felt into an avocado (also similarly pear) shape.
- Cut a circle from brown felt: Cut a circle from brown felt. We like to use a round bowl or plate to trace shapes.
- Hot glue the brown circle to the green felt: Hot glue the brown circle to the wider bottom half of the lime green avocado piece, and attach to the front of the footie with double sided fabric tape.
- Have other little ones that want to be vegetables? Check out our DIY Bell Pepper, DIY Broccoli, DIY Corn, DIY baby Carrot, DIY kid Carrot, and DIY kid Peapod!